A few little things I have just realised/love or noticed about Mikhail (my boy) since we left the UK 22 days ago
1. He walks very slowly, takes his time with his every move. repacking his backpack takes an age!
2. His head is the first thing to dance when he hears funky music
3. He cycles like a crazy person
4. Shoes don’t suit him, unless they’re flip flops- but even then, he just looks more comfortable being barefoot.
5. He sleeps with his hand lightly pressed against his face.
Im not saying these are new things, they’re just things I thought Id share with you all. Think of the person you love, a lover, a friend, a sister or whatever… can you think of 5 things, that a stranger would completely over look, that make them.. them. Insight into the details of a persons habits only comes by being together.
Enjoy the people you loveby